You can reset your password two ways.
While Logged Out
To reset your password if you are logged out of the Catholic Funding Guide, follow the steps below.
- Go to https://app.catholicfundingguide.com/forgot-password
- Enter your username and click "Send password reset link"
- A reset password email will be sent to the email address on file for any valid username entered.
- Check your email inbox for the password reset email. It may also be delivered to your junk mail folder.
- Click the link in your email to be taken to your password reset page.
- Enter your new password and click "Set new password"
Invalid Password Link
Some users will encounter an error message of "invalid password link" after clicking the unique reset password link in their email.
Please try steps 1-4 again if you encounter this issue.
If it is still an issue, please contact our support team.
While Logged In
To reset your password if you are logged in to the Catholic Funding Guide, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to your user menu in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Click on "Edit Profile."
- Enter a new password in the "New Password" field, and click "Update Profile."
Article is closed for comments.