The Catholic Funding Guide collects data on funders with a demonstrated history of supporting Catholic organizations, and adds them to our database.
Funder profiles contain some or all of the following information.
- Funder name
- U.S. Tax Identification Number
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Contact Person
- A summary of the funder
- Mission statement
- Funding Guidelines
- If the funder accepts unsolicited requests
- Restrictions or limitations
- Funding request process
- Submission deadline
- Geographic focus
- Populations served
- Interest areas
- List of board members
- Financial data for a given fiscal year (and the ability to navigate different years)
- Total assets
- Total amount awarded
- Number of grants given
- Breakdown of grants given graphically
- List of grants given that year
Below is what a sample funder profile looks like.
Please sign in to leave a comment.